Thursday, August 12, 2010

Setting up a studio.

I decided to convert the spare bedroom at my house into a Partial Photo studio. I wanted to post images to share it with everyone.

This are just a few snapshots I did after finishing a practice shoot for an upcoming blog post. I have several more lights I can put to use besides just these 3. I think I have 11 lights total I can use. The largest problem is that the room gets very, very, very hot with even just these 3 lights running. I will have to see during the day how the light from the window affects my images. The window faces north so it should not be a problem and might even be able to be used a little.

Someday I hope to have a full studio with a portriat area and photos on the wall, for now I will love what I have.

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera.  ~Lewis Hine

No comments:

Post a Comment