Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photos of Jordan DePaul and the Reputations

The band I photographed at Vexfest and focused on for my second Vexfest post performed at YSU yesterday. I swung by and caught part of the set, which was amazing as before, and got some images. I am really liking the concert photography but I find that often it is people standing in the same spot not really moving to much and feels repetitive to shoot a lot of images. But I still enjoyed myself. I have been using a telephoto lens to shoot because I don't want to get in anyones way so I am standing back further. It is blocking me from shooting a lot of interesting angles which would provide me with a larger variety in my images. My fear of people is also giving me problems with moving in because I don't want to upset anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment