Monday, September 20, 2010

Preparations for a final project.

First off is an apology for the last several days. I have been really sick and didn't even leave my bed for several days. Finally back up and moving and ready to resume. My last weeks photo assignment will be posted this Wednesday.

My digital photography class had a guest speaker today. Kerry Skarbakka came and talked about his work and spoke one on one with us about ideas for our final projects. His work is amazing and I highly recommend looking at it. My idea I am thinking about is going to address my fear of people. I have such a problem with stuff such as going to bars or other events with large amounts of people. I want to photograph my emotions. I want to show what I feel and maybe help myself at the same time. Kerry Skarbakka was very helpful with his opinions. I was glad to hear his opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment