I decided to post what my next asignment is. It is very open to interpretation and will involve a lot of shooting. It is called a scavenger hunt because it is 20 words or ideas we need to shoot.
THE TWENTY SUBJECTS:
02. Crazy color pattern or color relationships.
04. Intricate texture utilizing color.
05. Rough texture utilizing color.
06. Calm color combo.
09. Symbol or symbols.
10. Contrast with complimentary colors (opposite each other on the color wheel example: blue next to yellow,
red next to cyan, and green next to magenta).
11. Harmonious color – next to each other on the color wheel.
14. Really hot.
15. A part of a head – close up.
18. Just plain weird.
19. Something rendered out of focus but still with enough contextual information to discern what it is.
20. Something that is rendered so out of focus that all that is left is the color information.
This is right from the assignment sheet. Some of these will be very interesting to shoot.