Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Starting back up

I am going to begin working on the blog soon. I finally have a digital camera to shoot with and I have ordered Photoshop but it will be about 8 days till it gets here. Today was the first day shooting with the camera I was loaned and I shot 200 images and was very, very happy. Some of the images were not very useful at all but I was learning the settings a little and getting use to the feel of the camera. I shot everything in raw format so I have to figure out how to switch the images to a usable format without having Photoshop for the next week.

It's weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don't even amount to a couple of hours.  ~James Lalropui Keivom

No comments:

Post a Comment