Sunday, July 4, 2010

Plans for the future.

No pictures today. I have uploaded all of my images from my Black and White photography class. I am considering what I want to achieve with this blog. I am planning to start shooting digital pictures soon and will be uploading lots of pictures.

I am going to be using a website called digital photography school to help me educate myself. I will be using some of the articles on the website and I will be mostly using the contest section. They do bi-weekly photography contests on their forums. I do not plan to enter any contests but I am going to be using the backlog of contests to give myself assignments for every week.

I am hoping to try and visit some exhibits in the local museums to see if there are any photography exhibits being shown. I need to work on analyzing photographs. I only really look at an image to see if it appeals to me and never really go into why. I need to understand the images.

I am also wanting to start working on Photoshop. So much can be done with it, and it is such a large part of the photography world that I need to learn to use it properly.

Hopefully I will be able to start working towards these goals. I will be trying to set up a calendar of weekly posts.  Probably going to do one day out of the week will be talking about my weekly assignment, one day posting hat I did, another day of messing with Photoshop and one day just trying to analyze photographs. But a formal schedule will not appear for a little while, at least till I get into the swing of things and see about time.

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment