Thursday, January 27, 2011

First Portraiture Assignment

My first portraiture assignment is photographing other students in the class to get a feel for photographing people and learning to use the lighting. Luckily I worked with a great group of people which helped a lot. I really liked working in the studio environment which is good because my favorite photographer works in a studio a lot. Little hard with direction due to my shy nature but it improved as it went along. Sadly I had to shoot this digital. I am really wanting to use a TLR for an assignment. I was going to use it for this but didn't figure the camera out till after the shoot. So next time.




2 comments:

  1. These look great! You really captured all of our personalities! It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely was a lot of fun and I am glad you think they turned out good.

    ReplyDelete