Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back to work.

After a much needed break from pretty much everything I am back to working on my photography. Really looking forward to my classes this semester. I am taking a class covering the history of still photography. I am really excited to learn about all the different processes and the people who affected photography. I am taking a class called Intermediate Digital Photography. I hope to learn a lot more Photoshop techniques and have some more conversations with myself. I am in the a color photography class which is going to be fun. I can't wait to learn a lot more about color balancing. Right now I still just sort of tweak it until it looks good. The last class I am taking is The Creative Portrait which should be awesome. It is going to force me to work with people which is a real problem and I will be learning a lot about lighting which is an area I have very little expertise in.

All of these classes means I will probably have a lot of work going up. I will be resuming tomorrow with the daily posts. I might have some posts actually cover interesting stuff I learn instead of photos. Tomorrow will be a special double post at 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment