Friday, September 10, 2010

Random Shots from Campus (Round 2)

I spent some time on campus after my photo class in Wednesday. I decided just to showcase some of the shots I liked.

This thing stood out to me from the bushes when I saw it. The red color jumped out of the green bushes so nicely. I need to go back and figure out what it was though.

I shot this from ground level. The plants were just hanging over so perfectly creating this tunnel. I wish I had shot from a little lower. It might not have been better but everything is about seeing stuff from a different angle. 

I liked the symmetry of this standpipe thing. The chains hang down nicely creating a winding path through the image. I shot it off center because I did not want it just sort of being there but I think I needed a little more space around the edges.

While sitting around I saw this image. The sun was reflecting off of the building behind me into a shadowed area and light this up perfectly. I love the way it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment